Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 9

I woke up this morning anxious to step on the scale this morning...(down 1.2 pounds)

I feel good, I am really not hungry at all and so excited to be doing this and having these kind of results that nothing can stop me right now! After picking my 5 year old up from school I took him to the cookie store where I always get a cookie too, it didn't bother me at all NOT to get one.

I did wait a little long to eat my first meal today, I finally ate at 2:45pm so I do get frustrated easily and try hard not to with me 5 year old. Because I know its ME NOT HIM.

My husband called today just to check in with me, he is very supportive! Which really helps...

For lunch I found one of the most satisfying meals....

Tomato Turkey Soup
100 grams ground turkey or beef cooked
garlic fresh
parsley
cumin
red pepper flakes
basil
oregano
rosemary
1 can diced tomato's
*** I added about a 1/4 cup chicken broth
Brown the meat with spices, then add the broth and can of tomato's bring to a boil then cook on low heat for 10 mins...delicious!
***( I made the broth myself, a few cut up chicken breast pieces with onion powder, garlic, celery salt, boiling for 20 mins then removing the chicken and you have your broth which comes in handy for different things when cooking)
I don't even like tomato soup and this is so yummy! and satisfying, when I first made it I was not sure but I thought if I don't like it I will just throw it out and start over. I have now made it twice and look forward to it!
Another day down! Wow this is exciting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment