Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 12

Wow what a morning!

I woke up early and felt refreshed with lots of energy! I wondered how my weight would be since I ate that omelet yesterday. (down 1.2 pounds)

I was excited this morning because I have been going to weigh watchers now every Friday morning with a friend, in January it was a year since I have been going. For the last year I always stayed at about 15 pounds gaining it and losing it. I was anxious today to do my official weigh in there. Down 31.8 pounds since I started that sure felt good!!!!

Today I am full of energy I honestly believe that a good night sleep is EXTREMELY important while you are in the HCG phases. My lunch today is my fast lunch or if I have to take food with me its easy and does not need to be cooked.

Shrimp and Celery
8 shrimp I put them in a plastic bag and put a few shakes
of Franks Hot Sauce in there and shake it up
2 pieces of celery cut into 6 pieces..Yummy and easy!
Tonight is Friday night so I will have my weekend treat which is getting to have a cocktail
I will mix vodka
orange soda water (with no sugar or anything in it all Natural)
maybe a splash of orange juice
and a piece of orange (I will give up one of my fruits for the day in exchange)
I did this both Friday and Saturday night last weekend actually Sunday night too since we celebrated Valentines day and I had not change in weight due to this!
I do try to eat shrimp as one of my meals on the days I think I might have a cocktail
because it is lighter in calories than meat.
Since there are some calories in the vodka so I still stay in my 500 calorie a day limit...
Happy Weekend! Here's to a good one! Cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment