Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 11

Of Course I was anxious to weigh in this morning!



I was a little tired this morning because my 5 year old got up at 3:30a.m. and asked to climb into bed with me and 3 in a queen bed is not cozy specially when you are in the middle! So waking up groggy I weighed in (down 1.2 pounds)



My day is kind of slow...I am very tired and it seems to effect me. I starting reading a food and wine magazine which was the WRONG thing to do! It made me hungry and think about cheating. I wondered what has been said about cheating on the HCG diet so I did some Internet research on it and came up with an excellent website. Please check out the website above. Great advice, recipes, where to get HCG, all kinds of helpful info.



So I poured myself a cup of tea and enjoyed reading through the site...I NO longer had the urge to cheat, not that I really thought I might but I just started thinking about food I was missing!



I decide to try something different so I decided I would have a spinach omelet. I am not a big meat eater and I know if you are a vegetarian you can have this so I thought I would give it a try it was yummy...



Spinach Omelet

1 whole egg
3 egg WHITES
mix together
added red pepper flakes
dried onions
pepper
Saute a whole bunch of spinach

cooked all together and topped with Tabasco
Pretty quiet day! I would say pretty tired so took it easy and found lots of good new info on the Internet regarding HCG and drops...
Also tried a new dinner which was quiet interesting (even though it does not sound good) it was!
Hash Casserole
100 grams protein of your choice (I chose ground turkey)
5 large radishes
pepper
cumin
garlic salt
red onion
chicken broth ( I made)
I cooked the meat and then grated the radishes into the meat and added the spices and onions and saute and cooked for a while. The radishes seem to lose their harsh taste and almost tasted like eating hash browns...Very good I will have again....
Good Night to a quiet day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment