Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 10

Another day, I did my usual morning weigh in (down .5 pounds)

It was kind of discouraging when I have been losing so much everyday. But then I had to remember that sometimes I am excited when I go to weigh in at Weight Watchers and I am down a pound all week... I am down a total of 13 pounds today.

I can actually and honestly say today I feel great! Not nearly as moody as usual, not hungry at all!

I am starting to see that even when I go back to eating normal (which would be my new way of normal) that certain food will be a treat. And to eat healthier and pay more attention to my choices...

Another thing which has really helped me through this diet is using a lot of spices. I am a persons who LOVES HOT food. So if I can spice stuff up I am much more satisfied. Also drinking tea (which I have never liked tea) adding a little stevia really helps sweeten it.

Today's Food:

drops in the a.m.
vitamins
lots of water

drops afternoon
ground chicken lots of garlic and spices
lettuce
apple cider vinegar with celery salt, pepper, onion powder dressing very good!

orange
tea

drops p.m.
8 Shrimp in a baggie mixed with Franks hot sauce
2 pieces of celery

chamomile tea always before bed!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I take the drops under the tongue. It's rough and I have a hard time staying concentrated... but it's definitely worth it.

    I've started again with a new 26day cycle and yesterday was my first day of 500Cal and I gained 2lbs... I didn't hardly eat anything. Any suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take the drops under my tongue as well. I wonder if they are as good as the injections. But I have heard they are and some people even say they have had better luck with them. But you have to wonder how do you know? And ordering online how do you know you are truly getting HCG?
    I am excited about the weight loss though...

    Are you doing it the same way you have in the past? Dont get discouraged! I found a great website that had great advice especially if you have a temptation to cheat it had great advise. If you are interested in it let me know...Are you eating everything you are suppose too? Are yo udone with your first two days of eating all you want? I would just give it a few days I think sometimes your body is adjusting and maybe holding on to weight...I am new to this but done a bit of research...Im following your blogg it looks great! So keep me posted on you! Or if you are having doubts email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, I got my drops from a Natural Health Clinic here in town... and I wonder if it's really hcg. Does your have a taste?
    You can email me stacilee84@gmail.com. I'd love to see that site you have!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete